If you’ve ever picked up a book about business that seemed dry and lifeless, you’ll appreciate the idea of adapting story-telling techniques to a business fable book. Mari Ryan’s The Thriving Hive uses these techniques in an engaging way.
Her innovative approach, matched with her collaboration with a book coach, produced an award-winning book.
In this episode of Writing to Get Business, you will learn how to Create a Business Fable Book
● Speakers who have books earn more than speakers who don’t have books.
● If listeners are engaged with your message, they want to continue that engagement by reading a book by you.
● Readers will learn from and emotionally connect to stories in your books.
● A book coach can play a vital role in shaping and improving your book, especially by keeping you on track and committed to the work.
● Authors are increasingly seeing independent publishing as a way to get their books out in a timely way and to have more control over the publishing process.
As the author or editor of 48 books, I share my tips with you in my new book, 52 Writing Tips: Fast and Easy Ways to Polish Your Writing.
Purchase my book, open to any section and get the answers you are searching for. Change from insecure to confident! You deserve it!
Mari Ryan, CEO and founder of Advancing Wellness, is an award winning author, speaker and workplace well-being strategist. For the past decade, Ms. Ryan has been creating healthier businesses and impacting the lives of employees, through her consulting work and speaking on workplace well-being.
Connect with Mari at http://www.advwellness.com