Business Writing Circle
Here’s what you’ll master
- Crafting interesting blogs that show your knowledge, deepen your relationship with your readers, and enable you to sell your services and products to an engaged audience
- Creating enticing email sequences that nurture your relationships with your prospects and clients
- Writing website copy that hooks the attention of your ideal clients
- Weaving in stories that entice your reader to stay with your message
- Using the principles of copywriting to connect with your audience in a powerful way
- Outlining and delivering a chapter that shares your expertise and encourages people to reach out to you
- Picking a topic for a book that will build your business or share your legacy
Pat Iyer. Experience, Authority, Credibility.
These are some of Pat’s 49 books.
Working with Pat is like having a safety net under you. As a book coach, editor, ghostwriter, online course creator, speaker, podcaster, and author, she brings to you 40 years of experience from proofreading millions of words, and writing or editing 49 of her own books.
“Pat is the best ghostwriter and editor in the business!”
– Jeffrey Hayzlett, Primetime Television Host,
Chairman, C-Suite Network, Bestselling Author, Speaker
Self-Publishing Your Book: From Concept to Finish
Get that book out of your head and into the world!
52 Writing Tips: Fast and Easy Ways to Polish Your Writing
Pat Iyer MSN RN LNCC
The Pat Iyer Group – Softcover New 2019 Book
Filled with practical suggestions based on the author’s extensive writing and publishing experience, 52 Writing Tips: Fast and Easy Ways to Polish Your Writing will become your go-to book when you write.
“Pat brings the highest level of professionalism to writing and editing projects.”
– Michael Snell, Owner, Michael Snell Literary Agency,
Bestselling Author, Book Developer
“Pat was the perfect editor: responsive, thorough, communicative, and pleasant to partner with.”
– Theresa Rose, Bestselling Author and Speaker
“Pat Iyer is to writing what Babe Ruth is to baseball: a standard of excellence.”
– Greg Williams, Master Negotiator,
Author of Body Language Secrets To Win More Negotiations
“Working with Pat Iyer unlocked the creative possibility of writing a book. Her system of organizing my ideas and developing a book proposal helped me find the book my colleagues were urging me to write. ”
– Bishop Warner Brown
Looking for writing tips? Along with the quality of the information presented, you should also factor in readability. Focus on making your writing as easy to read as possible. Your goal is for...
It is common for writers to have doubts about their abilities. This, like the fear of imperfection, can stop people from launching their writing careers. The label of "bad writer" stops them in...
Doug Lawrence, former member of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, now works as a mentor. He describes the rewards of that work as “seeing somebody grow as a person, first and foremost, growing as a person having that…