If you feel you have a book in you…
If you feel you want more…
Business Writing Circle
Here’s what you’ll master
- Crafting interesting blogs that show your knowledge, deepen your relationship with your readers, and enable you to sell your services and products to an engaged audience
- Creating enticing email sequences that nurture your relationships with your prospects and clients
- Writing website copy that hooks the attention of your ideal clients
- Weaving in stories that entice your reader to stay with your message
- Using the principles of copywriting to connect with your audience in a powerful way
- Outlining and delivering a chapter that shares your expertise and encourages people to reach out to you
- Picking a topic for a book that will build your business or share your legacy
Discover 10 Fullproof Ways To Proofread Your Work
Find out how to stop making those cringe-worthy typos today!
Pat Iyer. Experience, Authority, Credibility.
These are some of Pat’s 49 books.
Working with Pat is like having a safety net under you. As a book coach, editor, ghostwriter, online course creator, speaker, podcaster, and author, she brings to you 40 years of experience from proofreading millions of words, and writing or editing 49 of her own books.
“Pat is the best ghostwriter and editor in the business!”
– Jeffrey Hayzlett, Primetime Television Host,
Chairman, C-Suite Network, Bestselling Author, Speaker
My book was an enormous project with complex medical material. I had a tight deadline to meet as well as the task of the material being understood by the lay person. Pat was just incredible! Her expertise in language, editing skills, as well as her remarkable experience saved my day. She went above and beyond to accommodate my needs and help me with my project. Pat was a true blessing for me, and for anyone who is fortunate to work with her.
Dr. Selma Rashid, MD.
Author, The Truth Behind Hormone Replacement Therapy – What You Need to Know to Remain Youthful and healthy
Self-Publishing Your Book: From Concept to Finish
Get that book out of your head and into the world!
“Pat brings the highest level of professionalism to writing and editing projects.”
– Michael Snell, Owner, Michael Snell Literary Agency,
Bestselling Author, Book Developer
“Pat was the perfect editor: responsive, thorough, communicative, and pleasant to partner with.”
– Theresa Rose, Bestselling Author and Speaker
“Pat Iyer is to writing what Babe Ruth is to baseball: a standard of excellence.”
– Greg Williams, Master Negotiator,
Author of Body Language Secrets To Win More Negotiations
“Working with Pat Iyer unlocked the creative possibility of writing a book. Her system of organizing my ideas and developing a book proposal helped me find the book my colleagues were urging me to write. ”
– Bishop Warner Brown
There is no way to avoid having to write effective emails. Are you using powerful language? Let me give you an example of what not to do. Whenever I edit the transcript of a podcast, I search for...
I’m sure you’ve had the experience of listening to someone give a speech or presentation and found yourself losing interest. The subject may interest you; it may be one you want to know more about,...
Are you looking for writing tips for a general “all about book? "The first thing you need to know is that it can’t be too general. Actually, the worst mistake you could make would be presenting a...