Pat is the best ghostwriter and editor in the business.
--Jeffrey Hayzlett, Chairman, Primetime Television and Podcast Host, C Suite - the World's Most Trusted Network of Business Executives
- You're a meeting planner focused on how to improve the writing skills of your association's members.
- Or you know that your meeting attendees want to write a book and need a concrete plan for making that happen?
- You are a podcast host with an audience who'd love to write books, blogs, and more.
- You have written a book and want to present your most polished product. You know you need to get it edited.
- You want to write a book but need help getting it started or completed.
- You have an idea for a book but the thought of sitting down to write it is overwhelming.
"Pat was the perfect editor for my latest book, “Mindful Performance”. She immediately understood my needs and made just the right edits and improvements to take my good book and make it great."
-Theresa Rose, Author of Mindful Performance: How to Powerfully Impact Profitability, Productivity & Purpose
“If you want a book and need someone to help you get it done, Pat Iyer is THE one." -
Nancy Lynn, Author of the Young Polished Professional
“A consummate professional, she served as a valued and objective outsider reviewing, editing, and organizing my manuscript from her fresh and experienced perspective." -
Muktananda, Author of Conscious Awakening: A Journey into Light
“Pat Iyer is to writing what Babe Ruth is to baseball, a standard of excellence."– Greg Williams, Author of Body Language Secrets to Win More Negotiations
"When you want someone to help you, your content, and/or your book be more appealing to more people, you want Pat Iyer on your team." -
Greg Williams, Author of Negotiating with a Bully
"Pat brings the highest level of professionalism to writing and developmental editing projects." -
Michael Snell, Literary Agent, Michael Snell Agency