use quotations when you write to bring in the perspective of others and make a point.
Lose a job offer over writing skills – Pat Iyer
- You’re probably familiar with the phrase, “I’m not an expert, but I know what I like.” This idea works fine …Read More »
- If Your Company Uses Instruction Manuals for Its Products, You Must Read This. Too many businesses don’t give enough attention …Read More »
- The buyer beware thinking is yielding to the need for the seller to take care to avoid unhappy clients. If …Read More »
- As a blogger, you’re convinced of blogging’s value. You have lots of ideas, and you like to write. What could …Read More »
- Know When To Stop No matter what you’re writing, if you get carried away by your own words, you’ll lose …Read More »