Self-promotion presents special challenges to those in the healing arts, but Sheri Kaplan, healer and spiritual transformational coach, has put together an integrated package of a short (20-page) book and a 20-minute consultation for a price that attracts potential clients to ask for more of her services.
She shares how she compiled the book, the importance of having an audio version, and the necessity of a backup copy of everything. Her lessons learned apply to anyone writing, producing, and marketing a book. Sheri’s book focuses on chakras, the energy centers in your body. They’re like vortexes that need to be spinning in a clockwise direction, pretty much at a nice speed. You don’t want one to be too fast or closed.
Look at it as like tires on a car, and you want them to be going in the same direction with the right amount of air, the right amount of pressure, and the car is going to go. We are the car, and our chakras are the tires.
Sheri’s goal is to get all the tires in alignment, nothing out of whack, no holes, no treads, no squares, so that way the car is going to move. When people chakras are not in alignment and things are holding them back, that’s the body’s hesitancy about being able to move forward. It’s like you’ve got the brake on.
Maybe, you have one foot on the gas and one foot on the brake, and you’re being pulled, and you can’t understand why. So sometimes the chakras are the cause of the imbalance in the body.
Join Pat in this episode of Writing to get Business Podcast and learn more about How to Open Up Your Root Chakra.
• How can the desire to help people turn into a book?
• What social media techniques help promote one’s business or book?
• Why is it important to listen to what people are asking for?
• How do you decide what to include in your book?
• Why is having an audio version of your book important?
Attention: Frustrated authors
You have the nagging feeling that comes from being unable to complete your book.
I’ve got an answer that works for getting your manuscript started – and finished.
- Is there an article trapped inside you that is aching to get written?
- Are you interested in developing or expanding your ability to write for publication?
- Are you unsure how to get started as an author?
- Does the idea of writing seem so overwhelming that you do not know how to start?
- Do you hesitate when you write, unclear if your punctuation or grammar is correct?
- Are you afraid of being embarrassed by misusing words?
- Are you concerned with avoiding traps associated with being an author or editor?
Sheri Kaplan “The Revitalizer” is a passionate resilient Energy Healer Intuitive Transformational Coach Motivational Speaker and Author. Her unique approach to healing blends 20 years’ experience as a TESLA Healer Vibro-Acoustic Practitioner. Reiki Master Master Sound Healer Access Consciousness Bars Practitioner and Coach. Sheri transforms her clients through a multi-sensory journey that recharges and activates every cell in their body.
Connect with Sheri at https://www.sherikaplan.com
Or on social media