Jeff Brandeis began his working life as an accountant, but his history shows his facility for choosing the less traveled—or at least less likely. He became involved in sales, learned neurolinguistic programming, and has written two books detailing the sales process he’s developed.
These books, Done Deal, and Becoming A Rainmaker for Accountants and CPAs, provide practical, step-by-step advice on selling.
Check out what our guest has to say on this edition of Writing to Get Business about NLP, Sales, and Book Writing:
● What should you never do during a sales process?
● What should you always ask a prospect for?
● What key attitude on your part will establish rapport with an employee?
● What process do people such as attorneys and CPAs need to learn to succeed?
● What is the most important thing to know about book marketing?
● What vital lesson in communication does Neurolinguistic Programming teach?
Announcing: The new smart phone mobile app for enhancing your writing
After working at KPMG Peat Marwick and Hertz Herson CPAs, Jeff Brandeis began a 25 year career in sales and marketing, holding various sales positions at regional, national and international firms, from a sales support representative to senior level management positions where he supervised and coached sales teams.
His accounting background taught him the Power of Process and, as sales executive, he came to discover most sales professionals and employees of CPA or Accounting firms can improve their selling techniques. Jeff got certified in Neuro Linguistic Programing and uses Visual, Auditory and Kinesthetic methodology in his sales training courses.
Connect with Jeff at https://brandeistrainingsolutions.com/