Jay Conrad Levinson said that his book, Guerilla Marketing, earned him $35,000 in direct sales and $9.9 million-plus through selling his coaching, training, and more. Today’s business person or entrepreneur wants to aim for that kind of impact, and also avoid writing potholes
Mike Skrypnek, financial service professional, who has written six books, has hit the peaks and valleys in his publishing history. Learn from what he did wrong and what he did right.
In this episode of Writing to Get Business, you will learn how to avoid writing potholes.
● The biggest author’s challenge is getting from zero books published to one published.
● If you learn all you can from experienced authors, you can avoid a lot of potholes.
● As in all areas of life, you can best succeed if you solicit guidance.
● A good coach or editor can tease out of you what you want to say.
● “Done” is better than “Perfect.”
Mike is a transformational business coach, six time author and international speaker. His Grow Get Give philosophy holds the keys to success that the world’s most successful entrepreneurs know. His powerful message of giving back and growing business to achieve personal and professional success inspires mid-career business owners to set big impact goals for their lives.
Connect with Mike at https://www.GrowGetGive.com