Do you have company material that could be repurposed as books? Ed Bryzchcy’s journey into writing and publishing began when he transformed a company training program for new leaders into a 30-day journal of readings and exercises.
Additional books have followed, with each having the potential to be further repurposed into a series of blog posts. Ed shares what he learned the hard way about the nuts and bolts of editing and publishing in a podcast that will help you take a new look at making maximum use of your training and other materials..
Learn more about Writing Books
● What it takes to turn a training manual into a book
● Why having an editor is essential
● The limits of editing programs like Grammarly
● The challenges of creating an ebook
● Why focusing on the value your book will create can inspire you to write it
Announcing: The new smart phone mobile app for enhancing your writing
Ed Brzychcy is former U.S. Army Infantry Staff-Sergeant with service across 3 combat deployments to Iraq. After his time in the military, he received his MBA from Babson College and now coaches organizational leadership and growth through his consultancy, Blue Cord Management.
Connect with Ed at this link https://www.bluecordmgmt.com