Join Rennie Gabriel, an expert on wealth creation, for an enlightening exploration of the world of publishing.
A former owner of a publishing company, he describes the crucial differences between traditional, self, and vanity publishing. If you want to publish a book in an effective and affordable way, you need this podcast.
Learn more about Making Money Giving Away Books
● Having a published book gives you an advantage in all business transactions.
● Unless you’re famous, traditional publishing may be your least profitable option.
● If a publishing company approaches you with an offer that seems too good to be true, it probably is.
● Self-publishing is different from vanity publishing.
● Spending $10,000 on a book may be the best investment you ever make.
As the author or editor of 48 books, I share my tips with you in my new book, 52 Writing Tips: Fast and Easy Ways to Polish Your Writing.
Purchase my book, open to any section and get the answers you are searching for. Change from insecure to confident! You deserve it!
Rennie is the author of the award winning, best-selling Wealth On Any Income, translated into eight languages
Connect with Rennie at this link www.WealthOnAnyIncome.com