Join Rennie Gabriel, an expert on wealth creation, for an enlightening exploration of the world of publishing.
A former owner of a publishing company, he describes the crucial differences between traditional, self, and vanity publishing. If you want to publish a book in an effective and affordable way, you need this podcast.
Learn more about Making Money Giving Away Books
● Having a published book gives you an advantage in all business transactions.
● Unless you’re famous, traditional publishing may be your least profitable option.
● If a publishing company approaches you with an offer that seems too good to be true, it probably is.
● Self-publishing is different from vanity publishing.
● Spending $10,000 on a book may be the best investment you ever make.
Announcing: The new smart phone mobile app for enhancing your writing
Rennie is the author of the award winning, best-selling Wealth On Any Income, translated into eight languages
Connect with Rennie at this link www.WealthOnAnyIncome.com