Interpreting tiny and poorly written instruction manuals can be challenging.
Power Words in Stories – Pat Iyer
- There is no way to avoid having to write effective emails. Are you using powerful language? Let me give you …Read More »
- I’m sure you’ve had the experience of listening to someone give a speech or presentation and found yourself losing interest. …Read More »
- Are you looking for writing tips for a general “all about book? “The first thing you need to know is …Read More »
- Good punctuation is essential for effective communication. Poorly punctuated sentences can be confusing, hard to understand and completely change the …Read More »
- The fear of never finishing your book is more common than you may realize. This can happen to any writer, …Read More »