Beta readers help you as your are writing your book by sharing their opinions on what you’ve written.
Should you write a non-fiction book review? Pat Iyer
- Does your blog seem to be in hibernation? If so, these suggestions may return it to life. When you let …Read More »
- Non-fiction writers, especially if they’re beginning writers, can make a critical mistake about what writing non-fiction demands. They may think, …Read More »
- What is an irresistible hook? A hook is a compelling title or first sentence in an article or claim that …Read More »
- Active Wording Attracts Readers Passive sentence construction drains the power and focus of your writing. and for many of us, …Read More »
- Do you know how to send out effective emails? You might bristle at the question. “Of course! I email all …Read More »