Beta readers will give you feedback on your book that will help you modify it. Pick beta readers who can give you ideas from the perspective of an ideal readers.
Should you write a non-fiction book review? Pat Iyer
- Does your blog seem to be in hibernation? If so, these suggestions may return it to life. When you let …Read More »
- Non-fiction writers, especially if they’re beginning writers, can make a critical mistake about what writing non-fiction demands. They may think, …Read More »
- What is an irresistible hook? A hook is a compelling title or first sentence in an article or claim that …Read More »
- Active Wording Attracts Readers Passive sentence construction drains the power and focus of your writing. and for many of us, …Read More »
- Do you know how to send out effective emails? You might bristle at the question. “Of course! I email all …Read More »