Don’t mix singular and plural forms in the same sentence. Is this wrong? The rules are changing.
Lose a job offer over writing skills – Pat Iyer
- I stared at boxes of printed newsletters and questioned my commitment to printed newsletters. Was this worth the expense? Should …Read More »
- Good writing skills plus a good attitude make a good memo. The tone of the company memo is key. An …Read More »
- What is the best Kindle pricing range? To answer how to price your Kindle book, first ask yourself, “Am I …Read More »
- In school, I remember a lot of time being devoted to teaching the skill of outlining. Teachers recommended it as …Read More »
- Writing Your Book is Only the First Step I’ve published nearly 60 books and had a role in designing many …Read More »