- Do you want to feel comfortable that you are writing well?
- Do you want to attract clients who see you as an authority in your field?
- Are you interested in developing or expanding your ability to write for publication?
- Are you unsure if you should self-publish your book, seek a hybrid publisher, or shoot for a traditional publisher?
- Would a one on one consultation with an experienced author and book coach help you with your writing questions?
The Writing Bundle answers your questions and gives you the confidence and guidance you want.
Strategy Session with Pat Iyer ($350 value)
You want to write a book, but you wonder:
How do you capture an audience – what are people interested in?
How do you choose a topic and best convey your message?
How do you get it started?
How do you find the time to write?
Get the answers with a strategy session with Pat Iyer!
► Create a crystal-clear vision for your book
► Uncover the hidden challenges that could be sabotaging your success as an author
► Leave the session renewed, re-energized, and inspired to tackle your challenges
With close to 30 years as an author, one of the most rewarding things Pat gets to do these days, is work with clients to help them grow their businesses by being an author.
Must use this session by December 31, 2020
52 Writing Tips: Fast and Easy Ways to Polish Your Writing ($19.97 value)
Let me ask you:
Is your inner critic shrieking about your writing, with a nagging voice asking if what you wrote is clear?
This is what I suspect is true. You want to:
- master the writing process so you feel confident
- have the assurance that your readers clearly understand you so that they trust you with their business
How long are you willing to give up the accomplishments that come with writing well?
What doors are closed to you because you struggle with writing?
How much more money could you make if others recognized you as an authority because of your publications?
Pat’s met people who feel stuck when they sit down to write and don’t want to be embarrassed about what they’ve written.
You should be able to feel confident about your writing skills.
Would you like to move from insecure and confused to confident and respected?
Would you like to stop avoiding writing because you are blocked and instead be able to write more quickly and efficiently?
As the author or editor of 49 books, Pat shares her tips in her book, 52 Writing Tips: Fast and Easy Ways to Polish Your Writing.
Open to any section to get the answers you are searching for.
Bonus: Get the free audiobook when you purchase the digital book.
How to Get Published ($25 value)
There is an article or book trapped inside you that is aching to get written.
- The idea of writing seems so overwhelming that you do not know how to start.
- You are afraid of being embarrassed by misusing words.
- You know you would get more business, more credibility, more visibility if you wrote a book?
Pat Iyer felt the same way. When one of her college professors suggested she turn her college class paper into an article, she was hesitant, unsure about how to do this. But she persisted and her first article was published a year later.
That article led to other articles, chapters, books, case studies, online courses, ebooks videos, blog posts and more.
She has literally made millions of dollars because of the authority she gained from her books.
Are you being passed up for work because your resume does not have any publications?
In today’s competitive environment, the person with publications stands out. Writing is a skill that can help you achieve great results in your life and career.
Gain from the power of being a published author.
- Would you like to people to instantly recognize your name and say, “I know you. I read your book”?
- Would you like a client to say, “I see you’ve been published. I have work for you”?
- Would you like to reach hundreds of thousands of people with your message?
- Would you like to have instant credibility and visibility that will bring you income
About the How to Get Published Book
Pat Iyer and Al Brown share their triumphs and hard-learned lessons in this book. You will gain practical tips that will guide you through the process of putting together publications.
What you’ll get when you purchase this digital book
- Crucial information you can use to get started writing or improve your writing career right now.
- Shortcuts for how to write articles, chapters and books.
Insight into the realities of writing – the essentials of putting your thoughts together, working with coeditors and coauthors, and recruiting and guiding authors for a book made up of contributors
Listen to Pat talk about the What Are My Publishing Options Video Course
What are My Publishing Options? ($19.97 value)
Are you unsure if you should self-publish your book, seek a hybrid publisher, or shoot for a traditional publisher?
There is a lot of misinformation about your publishing options. And it is a buyer beware world when it comes to publishing choices.
Pat Iyer stripped away the mystery and risks in this 3-module video course, “What are My Publishing Options?”
Module 1: Vanity/Hybrid Publishers (6 mins)
- Who does the vanity press primarily serve?
- What is the biggest and most expensive trap?
- What is the investment?
Module 2: Traditional Publishers (8.5 mins)
- What does it take to get the attention of a traditional publisher?
- What process do you have to follow?
- What are the nuances of working with a traditional publisher?
Module 3: Self-Publishing (7.5 mins)
- How much does it really cost to self-publish?
- What are the steps to self-publish?
- How do you take control of this process?
What’s the Investment for The Writing Bundle?
One on one strategy call with Pat Iyer: $350 value (Zoom session)
52 Writing Tips: Fast and Easy Ways to Polish Your Writing: $19.97 value (digital download and audio version)
How to Get Published: $25 value (digital download)
What Are My Publishing Options? $19.97 value (video course)
Total Value: $414.94
Save over 75%. Holiday special price $99
Valid November 29 to December 4 at 11:59 PM Eastern
Who is Pat?
Pat Iyer MSN RN LNCC is a professional speaker, editor, ghostwriter, book coach, and author.
Pat’s publications have been read by thousands of people and translated into Japanese, Spanish, and the Indonesian language.
Pat presents virtual presentations, and is the host of Writing to Get Business Podcast, carried on the C Suite Network, the largest business podcasting platform in the world.
Pat’s publishing career began in 1980 when she met a woman whose husband’s beating left her paralyzed. To answer the question of “Why did she stay with him” Pat wrote her class paper on battered women. At the encouragement of her graduate school professor, she turned the paper into her first article. Pat tells this woman’s story in the video below.