Thank you for signing up for The Get Your Book Finished Course!
Jump Start Weekend is January 29, 30 and 31, 2021 held online via Zoom. Details and Zoom links will be coming your way soon.
Support and implementation calls are held on Thursday nights at 7 PM Eastern every 2 weeks Each session will last 60-90 minutes and is recorded.
Dates are February 11 & 25, March 11 and 25, April 8 & 22, 2021
In the support calls, you will be able to ask questions and get feedback from Pat Iyer and fellow students. You’ll also get the concrete information you need to finish your book.
In this program you’ll get access to:
- A 3 day jump start with group coaching sessions to walk you through a step-by-step process to complete your book by answering your questions
- 3 months of support to help you finish your book
- Instructions on how to independently publish your book so that you get it into the hands of your readers
- The recordings of the presentations in case you miss any live sessions or any time you want to review the content again
- A secret Facebook group for asking questions and learning from fellow students
- 52 Writing Tips: Fast and Easy Ways to Polish Your Writing written by Pat Iyer AND How to Get Published, a handbook written by Pat Iyer and Al Brown
By the end of this program you’ll have:
- A clear understanding of how a book can change your life and knowledge about what makes a book sell
- Guidelines on how to make your book compelling to readers
- An easy-to-follow customizable system for writing a book
- Tip sheets, templates, step by step action guides
- Unlimited one on one sessions with Pat Iyer so that you benefit from personal guidance and her extensive experience as an author.
- Secret Facebook group so that you can test your ideas as you create your book.
- Accountability buddy for support and feedback
- 52 Writing Tips: Fast and Easy Ways to Polish Your Writing by Pat Iyer AND How to Get Published, a handbook written by Pat Iyer and Al Brown
Pat Iyer’s first book, The Nursing Process and Nursing Diagnosis, was published in 1986. It changed her life because it established her credibility as an expert witness, which led to starting an independent legal nurse consulting business. She ran this company for 28 years before selling it in 2015. Med League had sales of over a million dollars a year the last 5 years Pat owned the company.
Pat’s publications led to opportunities to consult with healthcare facilities, speak on stages to attorneys, paralegals, nurses, and other healthcare providers, teach online and build Med League and other successful businesses.
“Pat’s writing skills enhanced my book immensely. She took what would have been words delivering a good message to words imparting greater insight and wisdom. ”
– Greg Williams, Author of Body Language Secrets To Win More Negotiations