Now offering the FREE replay of the live course!
Do you wonder:
- Are social media and online networking worth the effort?
- How can I effectively use LinkedIn to get my prospects’ attention?
- How do I get business and keep in touch with my clients through online networking?
You’ve got a problem:
- Clients are working at home, and you’ve got time on your hands.
- You wonder how you can advance your business when it is so difficult to reach clients.
We understand. We both built service businesses from scratch. Networking and social media are important in our companies’ growth and are essential today.
Now we want to share with you our latest free online masterclass: Online Entrepreneur Networking Now.
Here’s what you will discover
● 3 surprising myths about networking and social media
● 3 secrets of LinkedIn success
● 13 reasons why you should be networking online right now
● The traps that will destroy your online networking success
Pat Iyer MSN RN LNCC is an active networker and social media connector who created a large, successful independent legal nurse consulting business. She delights in sharing her expertise with entrepreneurs who want to grow their businesses without making expensive mistakes. Pat is the author of Networking for LNCs: Meet Contacts, Build Relationships and Turn Your Connections into Profits, and Social Media for Legal Professionals and 47 other books.
Cheri Martin, co-founder of WCN Interactive, Inc., is known as the So Social Visionary and is a social media specialist with 20 years of online marketing experience. Cheri understands the importance of offering continuing education for those seeking knowledge of the ever-evolving social platforms. Her joy of teaching led her to assist small business professionals manage and develop their email and social media marketing strategy for greater results. Cheri is always eager to share her expertise through training and speaking, so others can discover how to maximize social networking sites to expand their visibility, generate leads, and increase their revenue.