If you want to communicate as clearly as you can, if you wonder what you can do to capture the attention of our audience, if you want shortcuts for being a great writer, if you want to earn more money, then this message is just for you. Here’s why:
Billionaire Warren Buffet says, “The one easy way to become worth 50% or more than you are now is to hone your communication skills, both written and verbal.
There is a cost to not dealing with this – lost income, lost clients, and lost opportunities.
If you ignore improving your writing skills, it just gets worse. What most people do when facing the need to write is to say, “Everyone has typos. Everyone uses English poorly. No one cares if I misspell words.”
But that is not true. Those are justifications for not writing well. You are judged by how effectively you use English.
When I was in high school, my English teacher gave me back papers marked up in red. She saw my talent and encouraged me to do better. Wanting to please her, I tried harder. Nursing school, and my undergraduate and graduate school programs gave me more experience to improve my writing skills.
After earning my masters degree in nursing, I worked with 2 other hospital nursing educators to write a book that student nurses around the world appreciated. And that first book led to me becoming an expert witness, and founding a highly successful business helping attorneys with medical cases.
My first coauthored book published in 1986 led to another 48 books, invitations to speak, consult, coach and create online courses. My multimillion-dollar legal nurse consulting company resulted from my authority and credibility as an expert, author – and person with writing skills.
I mastered blogging, creating opt in reports, and writing effective email sequences, book chapters, and compelling sales copy for my websites. Every week, I invest in my knowledge by staying on top of business writing techniques.
Being a great writer is not just about writing books.
You may never want to write a book, but as a business person, you do want to gain visibility and credibility through blogging, writing articles or white papers, reaching people with your sales copy, emails, or book chapters
Finally, it’s Your Turn
When you join Business Writing Circle, you’ll get the key to
- Crafting interesting blogs that show your knowledge, deepen your relationship with your readers, and enable you to sell your services and products to an engaged audience
- Creating enticing email sequences that nurture your relationships with your prospects and clients
- Writing website copy that hooks the attention of your ideal clients
- Weaving in stories that entice your reader to stay with your message
- Using the principles of copywriting to connect with your audience in a powerful way
- Outlining and delivering a chapter that shares your expertise and encourages people to reach out to you
- and much more!
This all comes as part of Business Writing Circle, a membership program that includes
- Recorded monthly virtual meetings with your fellow members to explore effective writing tips
- Monthly open office hours for feedback and support
- Digital guides to deepen your knowledge of writing
- Interviews with experts on writing so that you’ll gain from their expertise and be inspired by what they’ve accomplished
- Opportunities to add a chapter to compilation books so you gain visibility from this viral marketing technique
- A private group for your community so you can get support, encouragement, and perspective from fellow members
- Tips, tricks, toolkits, worksheets, cheat sheets, and much more to make your writing easier
Try it for 30 days to see if this works for you. If it does, you’ll be delighted, and I think that is exactly what is about to happen. If for some reason you are not delighted with the knowledge you gained, then let me know, and I will refund your money.
It’s decision time.
You have a choice to make – do what you’ve been doing, or worse, do nothing at all. You know where that will lead.
Do you want to keep that nagging feeling that you are missing out on opportunities, that you don’t quite know what to blog about or put into an email that will lead the reader to take action?
Take a new action and get a new result. Finally achieve the feeling of success that comes with knowing your written skills are effectively bringing you success. Don’t be embarrassed again.
Here’s what to do now.
Join Business Writing Circle by investing in the charter membership of $997 a year (12 months for the price of 10) or $97 a month.
Pick one of the buttons below and then you’ll be welcomed into our members area of Patiyer.com where your content is awaiting you.
Join now. This introductory price will disappear soon. I’d love to help you.
Pat Iyer MSN RN LNCC