Book Authoring Mastery
- Would you like a step by step process for writing your book, one that removes all the guess work?
- Wouldn’t it be helpful to know exactly what to do to start your book (so that you finally start it)?
- Would you love to remove the risk that no one would want to read your book?
You are in the right place
- You’ll get tips on how to manage your time so you will be able to complete your book.
- Imagine how you will feel when you make an impact on others with your knowledge and open the doors to your bigger life.
- You’ll revel in the joy of completing your book and getting a profound sense of accomplishment.
It is time to get that book out of your head and into your hands.
Book Authoring Mastery is presented by Pat Iyer MSN RN LNCC, an experienced author who published her first article in 1980. Since then, she has written or edited more than 800 books, chapters, online courses, case studies or articles, and thousands of blog posts. Pat’s 46 books established her authority and led to the creation of a multimillion-dollar business.
In this program you will get access to
- 6 live group coaching sessions to walk you through a step-by-step process to complete your book answering your questions to keep you in continuous forward motion
- The recordings of the presentations in case you miss any live sessions or want to review the content again
- A secret Facebook group for asking questions and learning from fellow students
- How to Get Published, a handbook written by Pat Iyer and Al Brown
- Pat Iyer or her team’s personal feedback on writing assignments
- One-on-one coaching with Pat Iyer
By the end of this program you will have
- A clear understanding of how a book can change your life and knowledge about what makes a book sell
- Guidelines on how to make your book compelling to readers
- An easy to follow customizable system for writing a book
Who is this program for? This program is for you if you
- Want to finally write your book
- Want to parlay your knowledge to build a larger platform for yourself – that can lead to consulting, coaching, public speaking, online course creation, or collaboration
- Would like an experienced author to take you by the hand and walk you through the process of successfully writing your book.
This program is not for people who
- Want to write fiction or poetry.
- Do not want to put in the necessary work to write their books.
- Don’t value feedback about their writing.
The sessions start March 13 and are held online via Zoom every month on Wednesday night at 7 PM Eastern, 6 PM Central, 5 PM Mountain, 4 PM Pacific for 6 sessions ending August 14. Each session will last 60-90 minutes and will be recorded.
Guarantee: 30-day money back guarantee
Pat Iyer’s first book, The Nursing Process and Nursing Diagnosis, was published in 1986. It changed her life because it established her credibility as an expert witness, which led to starting an independent legal nurse consulting business. She ran this company for 28 years before selling it in 2015. Med League had sales of over a million dollars a year the last 5 years Pat owned the company.
Pat’s publications led to opportunities to consult with healthcare facilities, speak on stages to attorneys, paralegals, nurses, and other healthcare providers, teach online and build Med League and other successful businesses.
Preparation for Course: Laying the Foundation for Your Book
- Positioning Your Book for Success
- Picking Your Topic and Audience
- Identifying Best Selling Topics
Success Step: Select Your Topic
Session 1: March 13: Researching Your Topic and Competition
- Researching Your Audience
Success Step 1: Complete Research with your audience
Session 2: April 10: Creating Your Outlines
- Outlining Your Chapters and Content
Success Step 2: Create your outlines
Session 3: May 8: Investigating Easy Methods of Writing Your Book – part 1
Success Step 3: Begin writing your chapters
Session 4: June 12: Investigating Easy Methods of Writing Your Book – part 2
- Finding Beta Readers
Success Step 4: Continue writing your chapters
Session 5: July 10: Creating the Trimmings
- Front Matter, Back Matter and the Introduction Chapter
- Cover Design and Book Layout
- Hiring a Layout Artist
Success Step 5: Continue writing your chapters
Session 6: August 14: Finishing and Publishing Your Book
- Editing and hiring a copy editor
- Self publishing – the process
Success Step 6: Complete book, hire copyeditor and work with layout artist to upload book to Kindle Direct Publishing
- Tip sheets, templates, action guides
- Tackling Your Fears mini course
- 4 half-hour sessions with Pat Iyer so that you benefit from personal guidance and her extensive experience as an author. During your conferences, we will focus specifically on your progress, address any challenges you may be having, and get you ready for the next step.
- 3 emergency calls with Pat if you get stuck.
- Secret Facebook group so that you can test your ideas as you create your book where you will enjoy the camaraderie of other professionals who are also writing their books.
- Accountability buddy for support and feedback.
- Access to the exclusive client portal where you’ll find handouts to download and reference during the lesson. The portal is available to you at any time of day or night and is accessible for a full year!
Or 3 payments of $533 every month for 3 months
Seats are extremely limited so sign up now to save your spot.